Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We got Family pictures taken last week. I think they turned out great! They were taken at Liberty Park by Tiffany Rushforth. I think she's so amazing and would recommend her to anyone. She did Meyah's new born pictures and I still "stalk" her blog just to see all the cool new pictures... she is so talented!!! Weddings, parties, baby pictures, family pictures... for an event or even if it's just for fun give Tiffany a call. You'll love her and the work she does. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.Yes I realize there are a lot of pictures, it was hard for me to narrow it down to just a few...


Sweetest sweet baby in the word
I think she looks so big here, like she'll grown up sitting on the park bench
Our cute little famliy:0)

Okay, seriously this is my favorite picture, she's not sad or mad.... just yelling.

I love this once with Meyah and Bri. So sweet!
Giving Mommy smooches



Ooooooohhhhhhh!!!! Pretty Flower (I'm just translating what Meyah was thinking)
This golf set was a birthday present from her Daddy, he's hoping to start her off young like Tiger.... Anywho, it's for sure her favorite toy. So I thought we would include it in our pictures.


Here is the link to Tiffany's website.
http://www.photographsbytiffany.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang! she has a nice golf set!

Staci said...

I love these pictures. You guys look so great! I just can't get over how dang cute your baby girl is...

Shy Little Violets said...

So sweet, you look great by the way! What a darling little family. She's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love that baby so much.
Grandma

Sarah said...

I love them!! You are such a beautiful family. I miss you guys. Come visit soon!

Colin and Ranie said...

You guys are so adorable. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!