Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Okay, I know I'm not a very good "blogger"... sorry! Really this is just an excuse for me to post pictures of my cute baby. My niece and Mom are always telling me I don't update my blog enough... I just get so busy that I forget. Also, my life if pretty lame and I don't have much to talk about. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I work for a mortgage company (lame) and Thursday I work for the adoption agency we got Meyah through... which I really love. The rest of the week is spent catching up on stuff I didn't get done during the week while I was working. It's my goal to start bogging about anything fun that happens! I'm going to do it for sure... okay I'll try...
This weekend we are off to Denver to see Brian's Father. Brian's sister and Hubby are coming too! We have a lot of fun things planned and I think it will be a really busy weekend. I'll try to take some cute pictures. Hope you all have a great 4th of July!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, blog more! And email me every once in a while!

Shy Little Violets said...

I miss the heck out of you! I'm so glad you have this website. Your little girl is so amazingly cute, I can't stand it. I'm so glad I have your website now so I can see your cute little family. How fun that must be for you to work for the adoption agency. I'd love to do something like that. I know how amazing it is to be on both sides of the fence and i'd love to be involved. You'll have to keep in touch with me and tell me all your fun stories.