I LOVE that you have a new picture every week... I do that as well. She is getting so big and so adorable... I just love to see her little face. I smile every time I see a picture of her.
Owen sits here and looks at hundreds of pictures every day but I have to tell you. I look in his eyes when he's looking at your little one and he ooo's and points like he knows her. He doesn't do that EVER. He gets mad that he can't touch her and that he can only touch the screen. I wonder what's going on in my sons head. I'm amazed at what might be going on in their very capable heads. The only other picture he does this with is one of Jesus. CRAZY huh?
Hey Traci! This is Jenny (Smoot) Preece...I stumbled upon your blog and it's so fun to see you and your darling little girl! She's just beautiful - I bet you're loving being a mom. Well, just wanted to say hi! I'll be sure to check back often now that I know your blog address! :) Hope all is well!
SO..it so really took me this long to comment on this picture...because pretty much I check to see if you have updated the blog....and I just have to say that SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
I LOVE that you have a new picture every week... I do that as well. She is getting so big and so adorable... I just love to see her little face. I smile every time I see a picture of her.
Owen sits here and looks at hundreds of pictures every day but I have to tell you. I look in his eyes when he's looking at your little one and he ooo's and points like he knows her. He doesn't do that EVER. He gets mad that he can't touch her and that he can only touch the screen. I wonder what's going on in my sons head. I'm amazed at what might be going on in their very capable heads. The only other picture he does this with is one of Jesus. CRAZY huh?
That is a perfect picture-are you the photographer? Denver looked fun, next road trip is to Vegas!
How sweet! Liz got excited when she saw this pic of Meyah. She misses her friend. :)
Hey Traci! This is Jenny (Smoot) Preece...I stumbled upon your blog and it's so fun to see you and your darling little girl! She's just beautiful - I bet you're loving being a mom. Well, just wanted to say hi! I'll be sure to check back often now that I know your blog address! :) Hope all is well!
Really - she can't get any cuter, yet she does!!! :)
SO..it so really took me this long to comment on this picture...because pretty much I check to see if you have updated the blog....and I just have to say that SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment