Camping
We went camping last weekend with my cute brother Ron and his kids. We had so much fun!!!! Being with my brother Ron is like watching a comedy routine for 3 days straight. We went up by Mirror lake up in the Uinta mountains, it was so beautiful there!!! I forgot my camera (like an idiot) but my brother took a couple for me. The last day we were there it rained (HARD), so we just stayed in my brother's trailer and played cards. Meyah got super dirty and played in puddles, she loved every minute of it. I just tried to look the other way and not have a panic attack. Everyone went fishing, got wet, got dirty, laughed, played.... it was the perfect camping trip!
Mirror Lake
2 comments:
Love the family pictures and you are seriously the cutest campers I have ever seen!
Love the bows... I'm with you, no matter where we go, Sienna HAS to have a bow... It's a must to complete the outfit...
Post a Comment