The first night we went to Dave and Busters... Seriously that is a fun place. Anytime I get to play Skee-ball and feel okay about it I'm happy. We all loved it, it was a blast.
Carrie and Jake. This is Brian's sister and her Hubby. We had a good time together.
Carrie and Jake. This is Brian's sister and her Hubby. We had a good time together.
You don't interrupt this level of concentration! She is going to win this dancing game if it's the last thing she does!!!!

The next day we had a few hours to spear before the big surprise party so we went to the Butterfly Pavilion. Seriously awesome place. There are so many amazing butterflies everywhere, it's overwhelming. We loved it! I could have stayed there for hours except it was freaking hot and you know I don't do Hot!



Meyah and Daddy looking at the NASTY spiders and cockroaches. Freaking sick!
This is Brian's Father Ed, His step Mother Carol and his sister Ali. It was great to see them and we're looking forward to another visit soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment