Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chicago

I went to Chicago with 2 of my sisters (we were all sad my sister Angi wasn't able to come) a few weeks ago. It was such a fun trip. It's so good to laugh so hard and long that your cheeks hurt. I love my sissy's so much and I'm so glad I got to go with them. Most of the pictures were taken with my phone so they are not the best quality....

This is Kristi and me at the airport getting ready to leave
Karri, Kristi and Me the first day we were there. This was also taken with my phone, so it's not the best but aren't my sisters beautiful?
We found out while we were there that the tattoo Convention was being held at the Navy Pier. You want a tattoo you go to the tattoo convention, right!!!??? SO my sister Karri did it! We watched and laughed. It was fun. She's wanted one for a really long time and I think she loves it.
The Tattoo
Okay, we're not being stupid.Yes we are indoors with out glasses on but only for the picture, I swear. We all three got nice new glasses while in Chicago. Some much nicer then others.... see below

These are my sisters $436.00 Tiffany and Co sunglasses. They called to her and there was no possible way for her to walk away from them. Love at first sight!
I'm not really sure how much description this picture needs... She walked right over the grate not even thinking about the air that comes up through them... It was funny so we re-inacted the event for the picture.

Cutie Twin Sissy's

1 comment:

Nick and Brittany said...

I love Chicago! It looks like you three had alot of fun. You three are beautiful!