Monday, June 29, 2009

Meyah Delaynee is 2

This post is a month late... our baby girl turned 2 years old on May 22. We had a great day. Meyah had lots of fun and ate lots of cake... what more could you ask for.


This birthday was so hard for me, I just can't believe my baby love is 2 years old. I remember in great detail every second of the day she was born. The case worker handed her to me and I knew I would never be the same. Love is not a big enough word.


This is my favorite picture. Isn't she so sweet! Seriously, I know I'm bias but that is an amazingly beautiful baby!
Sneaking some frosting. How funny is this picture! I caught her just at the right second. She's looking up at my Mom like... am I going to be in trouble for this???


This is my brother and his cute new wife Amy. Meyah loves them!
Meyah's cousins helping open her presents


This is the sand pile we got Meyah for her birthday, it was a big hit. I swear my house will never be the same! No matter what I do there is sand all over my house... on my tile floor... in the bathtub... in the bed!
Loving her cake!
She didn't really know about the chocolate covered strawberries...

Here is Meyah with her Auntie Lewie (Alycia (Lewie) is really Meyah's cousin (my niece) but she wants to be called Auntie because she doesn't want to "just" be cousins). Isn't my niece so beautiful? She is so sweet, she loves Meyah so much! She is so great with her. We (Meyah and I) love her very much!


4 comments:

Erika + Sean said...

I love the picture of her stealing the frosting. Precious!!

Elayne Bridge said...

Yes she is the cuest baby in the world. Ihave alot of really cute grandkids. But she is the cuttest 2 yr old one I have
PS what happened to the comentary about you know who. I was so looking foreward to it. xoxo

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Meyah! And yes, she is incredibly beautiful. :)

Nick and Brittany said...

I just LOVE her! She is such a beautiful girl!