All of us with President Monson
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Okay so I am REALLY behind on my blog! A few weeks ago I was invited to a Catholic Communities benefit dinner (my sister-in-law works for Catholic Family Services, that's the only reason I was invited). President Monson was there accepting an award on behalf of the church! I was super excited because we sat about 2 tables away from him, but even more excited because I got to meet him! It was an amazing experience. He's so sweet and was willing to indulge us with a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow Traci...that must have been awsome!!! Why haven't I seen you at work latley??? I went by your desk three days in a row (the days you work) and you were there...you must have been on some private beach or something..... ;)
W O W, picture me saying that really slow...WOW! How amazing is it that you met and have a picture with President Monson, I bet your dad loves it!
Post a Comment