Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Here are a few pictures of Meyah on Halloween. Have you ever seen such a cute flower? I know I haven't!!! Early in the day we went to Brian's work for some desk-to-desk Trick or Treating... then Halloween night we went to my sister's house to give Meyah an idea of what it's all about. We had a great night. Hopefully next year we can go visit a few more houses.







Meyah picking out a pumpkin. I wanted to take her to a pumpkin patch but we just ran out of time. Picking out a pumpkin at Harmon's is pretty lame, but she still had fun.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

She looks SO cute! I love the costume. Wow, she is getting big. I hope we'll see you soon!

Shy Little Violets said...

Absolutely adorable! She's getting so big, it seems like yesterday we were having your shower.

Tina said...

Tra, she is just SOOOO stinkin' cute. seriously, words just don't do her justice.

Staci said...

Man she is co cute.... LOVE the flower costume... That was my second choice and I'm kind of wishing I would have went with that! I need you email address to add you to our blog... Please email me at SpaceyStacey_07@yahoo.com

Kelli Despain said...

I love the picture where she is sticking out her tongue-so cute, so Traci!