Seriously big time cold here the past few weeks. Meyah just couldn't stand being in the house anymore so we went outside for a while. I realize she has dried milk on her face (hopefully everyone understands you can only wipe your child's mouth off so many times a day before they start to think of it as some form of child abuse) but I REALLY love these picture. Just so cute in her new coat!


3 comments:
Traci
Your little girl is adorable! You have such a cute family and I am happy to have found your blog. I will be checking in on you from now on. It has been forever since I've seen you! I'm gad I can catch up with you via blog.
Take care!
Addy
Hi Traci,
She is very cute!
PS. We decided to give Guardian Angel another try and with great results. Come check out our latest post :)
Jessica
Love the faces she is making! What a cutie!
Post a Comment