Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Purse

I have amazing in-law's! They have always been more then sweet to me, they treat me like a daughter. I know how lucky I am to have such great in-laws and my daughter is VERY lucky to have such sweet Grandparents!
Last week my in-laws were in town so we all met for lunch. I casually mentioned that I was going to get Meyah a purse because she loves to carry mine around... Well this is what Meyah got in the mail 2 days later.

1- Purse
2- Brush and Mirror for Purse
3- Assorted Snacks to go in Purse
4- Laminated picture of Grandpa so she can keep it with her at all times (in her purse)
5- A new toothbrush, because they know she loves them
6- New pair of p.j's
7- New Alphabet toy for the refrigerator

Meyah playing with her new alphabet toy. I would recommend this to any Mom, it's pretty cool. My little one loves it!

3 comments:

asiaperas said...

I miss my little monkey... We need to come see you guys!!! I need a night to just play with my baby!!
P.S. I got a blog... its not really like yours, its just me writing, but if you wanna check it out lemme know and ill give you my address. :O) Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I love the laminated grandpa picture... that is so funny and cute. Now that she has a purse she will probably want to go shopping, tell daddy to put some money in her purse!

Tiffany said...

Meyah is such a cutie! A little girl can never have too many purses to put their treasures in. What fun grandparents to put such thought into their gift.