Thursday, September 18, 2008

Family Rule

When my husband went back to school we started a "family rule". One night a week will be spent together as a family. No interruptions, no friends.... just family activities and time spent together. So, a few weeks ago we took Meyah to the Gateway Mall downtown. There are a lot of fun thing for her to see and do there. First we took her to Discovery for kids, then we went to the huge fountain. She loved it and was so tired by the time we left.





5 comments:

Sarah said...

That's a good rule. She looks so cute. I need to take Liz to that discovery museum. She'd love it.

Carrie and Jake Kresser said...

Uncle Jake and Aunt Carrie need to see little Meyah again soon. She is growing up so much!! And she looks like is having a great time on Family Night!!

Anonymous said...

SO when do I get to meet this cute kid of yours?

Callister said...

Ohhhh she is cute! I love the picture of her holding her palms up to feel the water. Little kids are so precious! What a lucky mom you are.

Jody said...

She is such a doll! I'm glad you've made that rule. I'm still working on Wes, life just never seems to slow down!

Also, loved the post below. I haven't seen some of your siblings since it was still one Oakley Ward which was, like 1997?