A few weeks ago I went to San Francisco with some of my siblings. Kristi, Angi, Ron and I went to see my brother Rich. Seriously, it was such a fun trip. We laughed and told stories from when we were kids. It was a super short trip but totally worth it. We left Thursday night at 7 and drove all night. Friday we went to Fisherman's Worf and did a little shopping.
Saturday we went on a tour of Alcatraz prison, I would highly recommend this to anyone going to San Fran. Alcatraz was probably my favorite part, I didn't think I would like it that much but it was really cool. Saturday night we went to a movie and about 20 minutes before the movie was over... EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!! Ya, there was a 4.2 earthquake and we were right in the middle of it! I can honestly say with 100% certainty that it was the scariest thing I have ever experienced. It only lasted a few seconds but that was long enough to totally freak us out! Anywho, after the Earthquake shock wore off we were able to enjoy some time with my brothers Family. We went to a soccer game of Sams and hung out Gordi, Tony and Ben. They are such awesome boys and I'm so glad we got to spend some time with them. This was a much needed trip for everyone and I don't think it couldn't have turned out any better.
Saturday we went on a tour of Alcatraz prison, I would highly recommend this to anyone going to San Fran. Alcatraz was probably my favorite part, I didn't think I would like it that much but it was really cool. Saturday night we went to a movie and about 20 minutes before the movie was over... EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!! Ya, there was a 4.2 earthquake and we were right in the middle of it! I can honestly say with 100% certainty that it was the scariest thing I have ever experienced. It only lasted a few seconds but that was long enough to totally freak us out! Anywho, after the Earthquake shock wore off we were able to enjoy some time with my brothers Family. We went to a soccer game of Sams and hung out Gordi, Tony and Ben. They are such awesome boys and I'm so glad we got to spend some time with them. This was a much needed trip for everyone and I don't think it couldn't have turned out any better.
This is my nephew Gordi with my brother Ron. I don't know why but he just loved every second of Ron being there with him. He was so dang cute about it.
This is my Sister Kristi and my Nephew Ben. So Cute
This is my sister Kristi and my nephew Tony. Oh man that Tony Baloni is so stinkin cute!
This is my nephew Sam playing soccer. He kicked 2 goals for his team. He's going to be a big soccer stud!
My brother Ron wrestling with the boys. They had so much fun with their uncle Ron
Alcatraz Prison... or what's left of it.
Me, Ron, Kristi, Rich and Angi heading to Alcatraz
All of us on the Ferry heading to Alcatraz. From front to back it's Angi, Kristi, Ron and Rich
This is my cute sister Kristi and very Handsome brother Ron in a cell at Alcatraz prison
I just think this is a really cute pictures everyone... and can I just say how hilarious is my sister Kristi, laying across the table like a model. It's so funny. I laughed so hard when I took this picture, knowing I would make fun of her on my blog.
After the terrifying earthquake we went back to my brother's house to find his wife (Shannon) and all the boys totally calm, watching tv. Mind you, we are still freaking out. So we had the kids make room for us and all hung out in the master bedroom. The adult Bridge people were depending on Shannon and the kids to calm us down. Anyway we just stayed in this room and watched tv for a while then after our hearts went back to their normal and safe rate we went to bed.
4 comments:
That sounds so fun. I love to spend time with my siblings and don't do it enough.
You look gorgeous (as always).
Love ya! Give Meyah a squeeze from us.
Now that is some good Bridge Family Fun! I almost forgot how cute your family is-tell them I say hi!
Come back again soon. We loved having you guys.
what a fun trip for the bridge kids. i imagine it was nice to just spend time with your siblings, since with offspring and hubbies it doesn't get to happen very often. i am sure you could of done without the earthquake, but hey, now you can say you have been in an earthquake!
Post a Comment