Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Fun at Grandma's House
Last weekend I took Meyah and my sister’s three kids (Kennedi, Riker and Mallari) to see my parents in St. George. We had a lot of fun and my parents were so nice to help me with all the kids. Once again (like an idiot) I forgot my camera, but I took a few pictures with my Mom’s. Meyah was a fish!!! By the end of the trip she was jumping off the side of the pool to me in the water. She was totally annoyed that I insisted on constricting her with a floating device in the water. What a silly baby she is.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Get her arm floaties... I thought Sienna would be to little but she Loves Loves Loves them... She can go wherever she wants without me holding her. She hated them for the first two minutes but once she figured out she was free there was no going back
I love the floatie you have her in. Owen has one too, he doesn't care what he's in as long as he's in the water.
UUmmm...when is Meyah going to come over to Aunt Carrie's swimming pool?? Oh, and when the little Kresser comes along, cousin pool parties up at Yiayia's (jake's mom) will be a MUST!!
I am SO sad I wasn't able to play with you. I was so excited for you to come down and then I left town. :( Not by choice though.
I hope you'll come again soon! Meyah is so cute. Lizard was looking at this post with me and pointing at her. She misses her friend.
Do you know what is right down the road from St. George....Vegas. We don't have a fun pool, but we do have a nice 5 ft sq. back yard.
Post a Comment