Sunday, December 7, 2008
Thanksgiving
This is what I did for Thanksgiving.Oh so much to be thankful for! Brian and I went with our friends Sean and Erika to The Bahama's for Thanksgiving. It was just as beautiful and amazing as I thought it would be. The pictures speak for themselves...

Us after a nice dinner at the resort.
This is our friend Sean... and yes he is attempting to build a sandcastle but because this is an "adults only" resort they didn't have the necessary building tools.
Can we just pretend this is me in the black bikini? I look good right? Okay, it's our friends Sean and Erika frolicking on the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! I've been waiting to hear how your trip was. I'm so jealous. Looks like you had a great time.
I am loving your new dark do-I think you were already dark but your cut really shows it off! Please tell me we are going to be able to get together over Christmas and that you are not going to be on some amazing island in the bahamas!
I can't believe you posted that pic of me in a bikini! Ahhh!
Love all the pics of Meyah...and that hair. Love it!!
Post a Comment