Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Meyah Delaynee Hermann
Meyah was born May 22, 2007 at 1:30 in the afternoon. That baby girl was the absolute most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Meyah was handed to me about 3 minutes after she was born and at that very second I knew it was all meant to be. Only a parent could know that kind of true and instant love. Heavenly Father intended for this baby to be ours. I know that our Birth Mother was a vessel to get Meyah to us, and we are so grateful to her for that. Our Birth Mother is an amazing person and we're so blessed that she chose us.
Every Month I took a picture of Meyah next to this cute brown bear to see how much she had grown and changed from month to month. This has been so fun. I would recommend everyone do this with a brand new baby.


Meyah in the Hospital
2 Months
3 Months4 Months
5 Months

6 Months
7 Months8 Months9 Months10 Months 11 Months
12 Months
12 Months Picture! So freaking Cute, right???

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh. She is so cute. Come visit right now!! I want to play with her. :)

Happy Birthdya Meyah (a couple weeks late)

I love the teddy bear idea. I should have done that.

McNeil Family said...

Traci-

We love that idea and it was so much fun to see how fast your daughter grew. She really is gorgeous and she is very lucky to have you as a mom.

Kelli Despain said...

Love it! Could Meyah be any cuter-no way Jose! Can't wait for you to come down and visit.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

she is sooooo cute. you need to start making some money and put her in modeling :)
I love the last picture of this post, and the1st from the next...she has her little tongue in the same position!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Traci. She is getting to be such a big girl. I can't wait to see her this summer. I am thinking we will come to Midway in August.

Britany said...

She is sooooo gorgeous!!! What a lucky mama you are!!

Jody said...

Those pictures were so cute. Definitely a fun idea taking pictures with that bear every month. I can't believe she is so big already!