Tuesday, May 13, 2008



I had a great Mother's Day! My husband was very nice to me. He got me this new Coach purse. Awesome huh! He was very proud of himself for picking it out all on his own. He loves to surprise me, mostly because I HATE suprises... and I was for sure surprised. I had no idea! Good job Bri!


The Purse!

Brian insisted on taking a picture of me modeling the purse, so here it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to you! Thanks for the text-you are always so thoughtful. I've been meaning to call but haven't found a time that one of the kids isn't screaming or it's not the middle of the night. Meyah is darling, you are doing a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Look how cute you are! I love the purse. Nice work Brian.

Callister said...

Look how fabulous you look with that new purse on your arm! I love that bag. Well, I just pretty much love Coach. :)