Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I just think this picture is hilarious. It totally shows her funny little personality. I love it.

Cute Picture of Brian and Meyah

Okay, I know Meyah is not very happy in this picture... but seriously is that the cutest outfit you have ever seen?!?!?!


GO JAZZ

We were lucky enough to go to a Jazz game a few weeks ago. It was so much fun! We went with our awesome friends Sean and Erika. The Jazz were playing the Houston Rockets and kicked some big time bootie! We love the Jazz in our house... Meyah is already a big D. Will fan!!!

Pre-game tradition. Dinner at Crown Burger. My bother Rich would be proud (and jealous... he lives in California and doesn't get to enjoy the fabulousness that is Crown Burger).

Meyah and our cute friend Erika

The Fam at the game. Yes, Meyah had a cold and a runny nose but she toughed it out.
The sign of a TRUE fan!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE outfit... where do you buy her clothes?

Britany said...

I agree - where do you shop for her?? I love all of her outfits!!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

super cute pictures and YES I LOVE the outfit!!!

Jody said...

Definitely a cute outfit! Little girl clothes are so cute, Cameron's... not nearly as exciting.

I can't believe how grownup she looks. Soo cute! I love your hair too!