Oh my goodness, Meyah is beautiful. I'm pretty sure I want to take her home and keep her. I was so excited to see that you have a blog... You're family is so dang cute!
I am so glad you are raising Meyah to be a Jazz fan! Awesome. You should let us know when you go again, we have season tickets so we would love to see you since the "date night" never seems to happen. Meyah is darling! Can't wait to see her in person, dangit!
4 comments:
I love it! I knew I liked you guys...Jazz fans too huh?? :)
Meyah is just gorgeous. She gets prettier everyday.
We miss you guys.
Oh my goodness, Meyah is beautiful. I'm pretty sure I want to take her home and keep her. I was so excited to see that you have a blog... You're family is so dang cute!
She is so stinkin' cute!!!
I am so glad you are raising Meyah to be a Jazz fan! Awesome. You should let us know when you go again, we have season tickets so we would love to see you since the "date night" never seems to happen.
Meyah is darling! Can't wait to see her in person, dangit!
Post a Comment