Sunday, January 27, 2008







Here are a few of my favorite resent pictures of Meyah. As you can see her hair is getting a little crazy, it's about 3 inches long on top but still super short on the sides. Brian said it was starting to look like a bowl cut. So I trimmed her curls this morning (sniff, sniff). Don't worry she's still got lots of curls, it's just a little more even now.

3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

hi! super cute blog. Britany and I are sitting here in St.Louis admiring your darling family :)

Anonymous said...

Cutest little girl ever!

Kelli Despain said...

Woohoo, I'm glad you have a blog now! It is so easy to stay caught up with these things. Meyah is adorable, still jealous of all that hair when Claire is still be called a boy! I'm on my count down now, 4 weeks left.