Sunday, February 24, 2008


9 months old!
My baby girl is on the move! She is crawling everywhere, stands up against furniture and has two teeth!!! I'm not ready for my baby to be so... big!

7 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ahhh she is sooooo cute! have fun, time flys huh!!

Staci said...

I just keep coming back to your blog to see her cute face. Every time I see her I just smile.

Anonymous said...

She'll be walking before you know it! They grow up so fast. She is so adorable, and always looks so cute. She's got her mom's style!

Jody said...

Traci,
I saw your link from Kelli's blog and couldn't resist looking. Hope you don't mind. You have an absolutely beautiful daughter. Your little family is so cute.
Jody (Rydalch) Harris

McNeil Family said...

Traci-

I'm so glad you found our blog! Patrice wants me to ask you to change your settings to allow non-google/blogger commenting because she says that she can never remember our username and password to sign in. Your little girl really is beautiful. It was so good to see you at Sam's wedding. Seriously give us a call if you come down to Vegas.

Anonymous said...

She is so big! When are you coming down? Our kids aren't even going to know each other! I think we are blessing oliver in utah so we will be there the middle of April-be thinking of the super fun things we can do.

Callister said...

Traci hi! What a nice surprise to see you in the blogging world. You look great and have such a cute family. Your daughter is to die for. What an absolute beauty. Yeah, stop by my blog anytime. So good to hear from you.
Love, Nicole