In the past few months our family experienced some changes and I had to go back to work full time. That also meant that Meyah had to go to Daycare. I cried and cried and cried some more and then realized I need to just get over it and move on. Life isn't always what you want or expect but you move on and make the best of it. So, about three weeks ago Meyah Delaynee started Daycare (she calls it school) and she LOVES it! She is happy there and is so excited to go. I really do love the place she is going. I can tell they love her and treat her well.
They had school pictures taken last week. I'm sorry but her pictures are so hilarious. I love them! May I also say that clearly I have the cutest child in the class. Hands Down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE IT! She is absolutely darling. We miss you guys!
So cute!
Post a Comment