Example of Crazy!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Cut or No?
I really can't decide what to do with Meyah's hair... Sometimes it's so crazy (see example below). Sometimes it's totally darling (see example of Darling). I have no idea what to do. I love the curls and I love the afro... but...she is going to daycare now and her Daddy does her hair in the mornings. I want to make things easier for everyone but I just don't know if I can let go of all those curls! Maybe I'll just get it trimmed, you know even it out... it's never been cut before! Also, I've been told that the longer it gets, the easier it will be. Help! Tell me what you think I should do!
Example of Crazy!
Example of Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
NO!!!
Don't cut it! It's cute both ways. :)
Post a Comment