Here is Meyah riding the train. She loved it as longs as she was in her own seat.She did not want to sit by me!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Meyah and I decided to go downtown and see the flowers at Temple Square. It's so amazing down there right now everyone should really go see it. We had such a fun day. Here are LOTS of pictures.



GRUMPY! Can't you just see her as a teenager getting mad at me for making her take a picture. Let's just all remember this face...
I promise no flowered were harmed this day. She's very excited about smelling them but none were actually pulled out.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is the cuttest baby in the world. I want to eat her up. She wont let me.
Wow who is that beautiful baby . Oh thats right, that is MY Grandaughtr. I could just kiss that face forever. Wow what an ATTITUDE. It my come with the bootie.
Such a cute dress! What a fun outing with Mom.
How fun! I love the pictures too. I wish there was fun stuff to do here. I get so bored and HOT!!
Traci I am so sad that Meyah will never know me the way Ashton knows you! She is so cute! And the outfit is darling, you never disappoint!
Post a Comment