Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bowling



We went bowling with my family before the thanksgiving break. It was a blast. I seriously haven't bowled since I was 20 which.... is a llllooonnnggg time ago. We bowled some bowls and ate some pizza. Good time to be had by all. Super fun, I hope it will become a new Bridge family tradition.

Here is my brother Ron, Jentry, Kristi and Amy.
Here is my sister's cute family without my sister, I don't know where she was for this picture, but it's still totally darling.



Meyah getting her first bowling lesson from a ledgend of the game... Me...

Doing it on her own.

Okay this picture crack me up. Look at them!!!
No question they are father and son. Both folding their arms analyzing the situation. Nerds!

Cousins~ Brady and Jentry
Cody, Lexi, Nick and Jax

1 comment:

Erika + Sean said...

Looks like fun! And how awesome for Meyah to be able to play, too. :)