Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

Our Easter Egg hunt was in our backyard (because we're lame) Meyah had a lot of fun. She found about 8 eggs then realized there was candy in the eggs... she lost momentum after that.

Meyah's cute basket

This is when Meyah realized there was candy in the egg's. She lost interest after that.
Oh my GOSH! A sucker! The best thing ever!!!


This is my favorite picture

3 comments:

Carrie and Jake Kresser said...

Oh my! She doesn't have an Easter Basket...but an Easter Wagon! Sometimes, I want to BE Meyah!! Super cute!

Unknown said...

Traci, she is so cute! And you are styling her hair so cute! I can't believe she is that big. I miss you, we need to talk more! (by the way, this is Kelli, not Jared, I'm just to lazy to log him out)

Sarah said...

Adorable. I'm so glad I got to see you guys. I miss you both!