Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Spa Treatment?

This is called the deep conditioning yogurt treatment. All the high end Spa's are doing it... Meyah has tried it out a few times and it's really been doing wonders for her hair... Okay really it took me forever to get this out of her hair but how am I supposed to get mad at this face?

4 comments:

Staci said...

Sienna has done this with cream cheese a few times and it drives me crazy!!! But instead of doing it at home where you can wash it out she always does it while we're at the office...

Carrie and Jake Kresser said...

I think this looks like an incredibly effective treatment...and I am sure it smells deliciously fruity too!! She used spaghetti sauce the other day...not as successful.

Erika + Sean said...

That is just too cute (and fun for you)! I just can't wait for the days of washing various foods out of my daughter's hair.... =)

Sarah said...

Oh boy! That's always fun. Liz does this with oatmeal for some reason. Grr!