Saturday, January 10, 2009

worst Mom in the world?

Look at my daughter! Happy as a clam... laying on my bed watching a movie. I am possibly the worst Mom ever, my daughter is 19 moths old and is obsessed with movies! Seriously, that's what I hear all day long "movie" "movie" "movie" and then if you try to interrupt the movie you get the scowl in the next picture. She is not even two years old and I'm already monitoring her "t.v. time". Hopefully when the weather gets warmer we can find some more appropriate activities to participate in... until then Finding Nemo, Little Mermaid, Monster's Inc and Madagascar are my life.
The scowl!
Lounging on our bed watching Nemo!

6 comments:

Britany said...

Maya is SOOO like that!!! Don't beat yourself up too much! :)

Shy Little Violets said...

I'm with you here. Owen only watches movies all day and then we wrestle some times, I just don't know what else to do with them when we can't go outside. Now he's sick so we're watching more movies.

McNeil Family said...

That face is priceless... you must let her do whatever she wants!! Even if that is watching movies all day. When it's nice and warm outside I'm sure she'll love to go outside and play. She is the cutest!

Sarah said...

Liz watches Elmo all day too. I don't get it?? I can't wait for it to be warm again so we can get out of here! lol

Meyah is so beautiful. I miss you girls.

Jody said...

I am so with you on this post! She is a doll!

Tina said...

it's like once they know it's there, there's no going back. Bryson wakes up and goes to sleep asking for a "show" I am counting down the days until we can go outside. By the way, I don't think I have told you lately how beautiful your baby is! Miss you!