Monday, April 14, 2008

Fun with Cousins

My sister Angi and her little ones (Kennedi, Riker and Mallari) come over to play. Her kids are so cute with Meyah. I'm so lucky to have family living so close to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! She is so precious and girly! You always have her Dolled up so cute.

Anonymous said...

wow, the last time I saw Angie's kiddos they were so small! What great looking kids!

Anonymous said...

You should move closer to your parents though......... :)

wink wink

Angie's kids are way cute. Meyah looks happy with her cousins.

Billie Jo said...

Traci, This is Billie Jo McNeil Butikofer. I stubbled across your blog from somewhere I am not even sure at this point but your daughter is so stinking cute. I too have a daughter named Mia.

Anonymous said...

Her Grampa Brock calls her his Hommie. We're tight!